OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are passionate about helping you to have the day you always dreamed of and pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of service to make that happen. To make your experience as stress-free as possible we acknowledge and exceed UKAWP guidelines by committing to the following:
- We will respond to all enquiries within 48 hours
- We will be professional, discrete and maintain client confidentiality at all times
- We will represent our clients fairly and honestly
- We will only take on a limited number of clients at any one time to ensure we can give your special day the attention it deserves
- We are happy to tailor our services to suit your needs
- We will be fully committed to the successful delivery of your event and will always go the extra mile to make that happen
- We will be happy to schedule meetings to fit around your plans, including evenings and at weekends and can facilitate Skype/ FaceTime if required
- In the run up to the event we will always keep in regular contact with our clients and be available by phone and email for any queries
- We will ensure our Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance is kept up to date
- We will never pass on your details to third parties without your permission
ABOUT INVICTA WeDDINGS
Sarah Burwell founded Invicta Weddings after helping a number of friends with the coordination of their wedding days. She noticed that they had spent many months painstakingly planning every single detail of their weddings yet the final day was often a bit of a rush, with anyone and everyone jumping in at the last minute to help pull it all off.
When Sarah got married herself, she took charge of all the planning for her wedding and loved every minute of it. Drawing from her background in event management she planned a full running order of entertainment for her guests, made her own invitations and even did her own flowers. However, she was too busy getting married on the day to be able to coordinate everything behind the scenes and ensure it ran as smoothly as she had planned. What she needed was a dedicated 'wedding manager' on the day who was as meticulous and organised as her so she could trust them to make sure everything went exactly to plan (and if it didn't, to be able to cover it!).
What Sarah also experienced on the morning after her wedding, was the hassle and inconvenience of having to get out of bed early on your first morning as a married couple to take down all the decorations and run things back to the suppliers.
And so, Invicta Weddings was born, with the simple aim of providing a safe pair of hands for the co-ordination of weddings across Kent and a lie-in on the morning after for those who want it!
Since the launch of Invicta Weddings, Sarah has also assisted new venues in navigating the wedding industry, providing them with the tools they need to launch a successful venue.
As Invicta Weddings began to grow, Sarah brought colleagues on board, who have worked with her for many years in different venues and share her passion for weddings and events.
Sarah is passionate, organised and highly motivated. She has extensive experience in the field of event management, having spent 10 years in the leisure industry managing large capacity nightclubs in the South East including the famous Sugar Hut Village in Brentwood, Essex. She has also held senior roles in the areas of project management, change management, consultancy, process review, corporate governance and business strategy. Sarah holds a Masters degree from UCL, an honours degree from the University of Durham and is also Prince 2, P3O and ITIL qualified.